Alexami is a proudly owned eco conscious Australian beauty company dedicated to creating natural skincare and cosmetic products that leave you feeling naturally beautiful both inside and out. Taking inspiration from Australia’s unique flora and fauna, Alexami is result driven, combining a high percentage of pure active botanical ingredients and minerals with ground breaking scientific research to create beauty products that work in harmony with your skin.
WHAT’S VEGAN (AS OF JULY 2016)
- BLACK CLAY AND PUMICE SOAP
- CINNAMON, CLOVE AND ORANGE SOAP
- EXOTIC8 FACIAL OIL
- EYE CLEANSING OIL
- HERBAL MINERAL MASCARA
- LEMON MYRTLE AND TEA TREE SOAP
- MINERAL CREAM CONCEALER
- MINERAL LIQUID FOUNDATION
- MINERAL BRONZER – BEACH GLOW
- MINERAL FOUNDATION POWDER
- MINERAL PRESSED EYESHADOW
- MINERAL PRESSED BROW DUST AND BROW WAX
- MINERAL LIQUID EYELINER
- MINERAL VEGAN LIPGLOSS
- MINERAL VEGAN LIPSTICK
- OLIVE OIL SOAP
- PERFECT PUFF MINERAL BLUSH
- PERFECT PUFF MINERAL FOUNDATION POWDER
- PERFECT PUFF MINERAL BRONZING POWDER
- PERFECT PUFF MINERAL ILLUMINATING POWDER
- PRESSED MINERAL FOUNDATION
- ROSE GERANIUM SOAP
- VEGAN MAKEUP BRUSHES AND BRUSH SET
LEGIT REALS EMAIL FROM ALEXAMI COSMETICS ON THEIR CF STANCE
Hi Hayley, thank you for contacting us. I will answer your questions below 🙂 please let us know if there is any other information you may need.
1. Does your company test ingredients or finished products on animals?
No, Alexami never has and never will test ingredients or any of our collections on animals. We are 100% cruelty free.
2. Do you test ingredients or products on animals through a third party?
No test on animals.
3. Do your manufacturers test ingredients or products on animals?
Our manufacturers do not test on animals and never will, we specifically work within Australian ethical guidelines.
4. Are you owned or affiliated with any companies that test products or ingredients on animals?
No, we associate only with companies that understand our responsibility towards cruelty free, eco-friendly and safe cosmetics.
5. Do you/your parent company currently or have plans to market and sell your products in the Chinese market, which requires animal testing by law to sell in that country?
We are wanting to branch into the Asian market however this can only happen once their guidelines change without compromising our philosophy. With our online store we can approach the Chinese market without Animal Testing allowing our products to be available for everyone.
6. Do you use palm oil/carnuaba wax in any of your products? If so, is it from an organic and sustainable source?
We have Carnuaba as our base for our Brow Wax which is Organically sourced for us as a vegan substitute.
7. Are all of your products vegan? If you have a list of which are or aren’t, that would be much appreciated. These will be listed under your brands name on site, with hyperlinks directly back to your products for our readers convenience.
The only products within our collection which aren’t classified as 100% vegan are our; Purifying Gentle Cleanser, Hydrating Toner, Pumpkin Enzyme Polish, 2 in 1 Hydrating Primers as they contact the active ingredient Hydration Complex derived from Lemon Tree Honey.